"Driver Samsung" - Samsung CLP-670: providing good performance as a workgroup printer. Samsung CLP-670 can be considered a great printer for Mac users due to its compatibility with Mac OS X version 10.1 or later. The connectivity of this printer consists of LAN and USB port, which allow this printer to function as a workgroup printer.
The design of this printer is not too big, but not too compact either, with 17.5 x 16.7 x 17 inches in width, depth, and height respectively, and 59.52 lbs. in weight. You can place it in your room, but you may need to free some extra space before placing it.
The maximum monthly duty cycle of Samsung CLP-670 is pretty suitable for average office use, with 50,000 pager per month. It uses color laser as its printing technology. With 350 sheets total media capacity, you do not have to frequently feed the paper, which is suitable for hectic offices. The printing speed is slightly better than its competitors, with 24 pages per minute for both mono and color printing.
Related Driver: Samsung CLP-680ND Driver Download for Windows
Samsung CLP-670 has a status LCD to assist the users in operating the device without too much headache. The first print out time is quite fast for a laser printer, with 19.5 seconds. Its maximum resolution is very impressive, with 9600 x 600 dpi.
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|Printer Driver Windows|
Steps to Install Driver Samsung CLP-670:
Manual Installation of Samsung CLP-670 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung CLP-670 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung CLP-670 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLP-670 is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung CLP-670 Driver
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung CLP-670 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung CLP-670 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLP-670 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.
Related Driver: Samsung CLX-3185FW Printer Driver for Windows