"Driver Samsung" - Samsung CLP-670ND: A great workgroup printer for small to large offices, Are you a Mac user and currently seeking for a workgroup printer with nice performance to keep up with your daily work? If the answer is yes, then Samsung CLP-670ND can be a great solution for you.
|Image: Samsung CLP-670ND|
Released by Samsung, one of the leading company in electronic device manufacturing, this machine offers nice features. The printing speed is good enough for average office needs, with 24 pages per minute for both mono and color printing on A4 paper. To help the user navigate and operate Samsung CLP-670ND without too much hassles, this machine is equipped with a status LCD.
Using LAN and USB port, multiple devices can connect to this printer remotely, making this printer lives up to its function as a workgroup printer. The first print our time is pretty quick, with 19.5 seconds. The maximum resolution is quite stunning for a laser printer, with 9600 x 600 dpi.
Related Driver: Samsung CLP-320N Driver Windows 7,8, 10
Office with many print jobs need Samsung CLP-670ND as it offers a great monthly duty cycle, with 50,000 pages per month. It has a great size, suitable for small to large offices, with 59.52 lbs. in weight, and 16.7 x 17 x 17.5 inches in depth, height, and width respectively.
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|Printer Driver Windows|
Steps Install Driver Samsung CLP-670ND:
Manual Installation of Samsung CLP-670ND Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung CLP-670ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung CLP-670ND driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLP-670ND is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung CLP-670ND Driver
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung CLP-670ND driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung CLP-670ND driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLP-670ND and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.
Related Driver: Samsung CLX-3185FW Printer Driver for Windows