Samsung CLP-680DW: a workgroup printer with wireless connectivity. Each year, the use of Mac keep on increasing, which means, the needs for printers that are compatible with Mac are also increasing. Samsung understands this and launched Samsung CLP-680DW. This printer is definitely compatible with latest Mac OS.
The dimensions and weight of this printer are quite big, but still good enough for small offices, with 460 x 556 x 589 mm in height, depth, and width respectively, and 23.7 kg in weight. It uses the color laser as its printing technology. The media types supported by Samsung CLP-680DW include envelopes, labels, card stocks, transparencies, and plain paper.
This printer has Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and USB port as its connectivity, enabling multiple computers to access the printer remotely. The printing resolution is very notable, with 9600 x 600 dpi. It also comes with an auto duplex feature, allowing the printer to run two-sided printing easily and help you save more money on paper cost up to 50 percent.
Related Driver: Samsung CLP-775ND Driver Download for Windows
Thanks to its color laser technology, Samsung CLP-680DW has a fast print out time, with only 17 seconds. The speed offered by this printer is also pretty fast for the printer in its class, with 24 pages per minute for both mono and color printing.
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
Operating System (OS)
|CLP-680 Printer Driver|
|CLP-680 Printer Driver Post Script|
|CLP-680 Printer Driver(No Installer)|
|Samsung Universal Printer Driver - PostScript for Windows|
|Samsung Universal Printer Driver for Windows|
|Universal Printer Driver XPS for Windows 7, 8, 10, Xp|
Steps to Install Driver Samsung CLP-680DW
Manual Installation of Samsung CLP-680DW
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung CLP-680DW driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung CLP-680DW driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLP-680DW is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung CLP-680DW Driver
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung CLP-680DW driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung CLP-680DW driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLP-680DW and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.