"Driver Samsung" - Samsung CLP-680ND, suitable for many media types, with the increasing number of Windows users around the world, the demands for printers that are compatible with windows are also elevating rapidly. To accommodate this elevating demands, Samsung released Samsung CLP-680ND.
This printer can be categorized as a workgroup printer with color laser technology. The power consumption of this printer is pretty high due to its laser technology, with 450 watts during operation, 10 watts during standby mode, and 1 watt during sleep mode.
With the auto duplex feature, Samsung CLP-680ND is able to print on both sides of paper automatically and save more money on paper cost up to 50 percent. The status LCD helps the user to operate and navigate the printer easily. The first print out time is quite fast, with 17 seconds. The speed is also pretty fast, with 25 pages per minute for both color and mono printing.
Related Driver: Samsung CLP-320 Windows 7, 10, 8
Samsung CLP-680ND supports a lot of media types, such as thin paper, thick paper, recycled paper, plain paper, labels, glossy paper, envelopes, cotton paper, transparencies, card stock, and bond paper. The total media capacity is enough for average office use, with 300 sheets. The maximum resolution of this printer is 9600 x 600 dpi, which is pretty awesome.
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Printer Driver Windows|
Steps to Install Driver Samsung CLP-680DW
Manual Installation of Samsung CLP-680DW
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung CLP-680DW driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung CLP-680DW driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLP-680DW is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung CLP-680DW Driver
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung CLP-680DW driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung CLP-680DW driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLP-680DW and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.
Related Driver: Samsung CLX-3185FW Printer Driver for Windows