Samsung CLP-770ND, impressive monthly duty Cycle, and Speeds. Samsung CLP-770ND, one of the products introduced by Samsung to accommodate the increasing demands of workgroup printer, is definitely a great solution for Mac users. This printer is compatible with Mac OS X version 10.3 or up.
Using USB and LAN as its interface, this machine can be accessed by multiple computers at the same time remotely without too many efforts. The maximum speed is very impressive for a laser printer on its class, with 33 pages per minute. The first print out time is also very fast, with 10 seconds only.
The design of Samsung CLP-770ND is quite big, with 63.05 lbs. in weight, and 17.5 x 18.3 x 18.9 inches in height, depth, and width respectively. You may need extra space in your room to place this device. The monthly duty cycle of this printer is very remarkable, with 120,000 pages. Large offices with high productivity should not worry about its durability.
Related Driver: Samsung CLP-315W Driver for Windows 7, 8, 10
With the larger size, Samsung CLP-770ND offers larger total media capacity, with 600 sheets in total. It also supports more media types, such as thick paper, cotton paper, recycled paper, bond paper, plain paper, labels, transparencies, and envelopes. The maximum resolution is also stunning, with 9600 x 600 dpi.
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|CLP-770ND Printer Driver|
|CLP-770ND Printer Driver Mono (No Installer)|
|CLP-770ND Printer Driver PostScript|
|CLP-770ND Printer Driver(No Installer)|
|Printer Driver PCL5(No Installer)|
|Samsung Universal Printer Driver - PostScript|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows|
|Universal Printer Driver XPS for Windows|
|Samsung Set Ip|
Steps to Install Driver Samsung CLP-770ND:Manual Installation of Samsung CLP-770ND Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung CLP-770ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung CLP-770ND driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLP-770ND is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung CLP-770ND driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung CLP-770ND driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLP-770ND and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.