Samsung CLP-775ND, efficient power consumption. For a windows user, finding a compatible printer that offers magnificent performance can be quite a challenge. Samsung, however, offers Samsung CLP-775ND as a great solution for you. This machine is compatible with Windows version 10 or later.
Despite using a laser technology, the power consumption of this machine is very efficient, with only 60 watts during operation and 8 watts during sleep mode. For the interface, it has USB and LAN to supports its function as a workgroup printer.
Offering a better printing speed, with 33 pages per minute for mono and color printing, Samsung CLP-775ND is a true MVP for highly productive offices. Its total media capacity is also designed to fit many print jobs, with 600 sheets. This printer supports various media types, such as transparencies, thin paper, thick paper, recycled paper, plain paper, labels, envelopes, cotton paper, and bond paper.
Related Driver: Samsung CLP-310 Driver for Windows 7, 8, 10
The durability of Samsung CLP-775ND is very good, proven by its impressive monthly duty cycle with 120,000 pages per month. The size of this printer, in line with its larger capacity, is bigger than its competitors, with 67.02 lbs. in weight, and 17.6 x 18.3 x 18.9 inches in height, depth, and width respectively.
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|CLP-775ND Printer Driver|
|CLP-775ND Printer Driver Mono|
|CLP-775ND Printer Driver PostScript|
|CLP-775ND Printer Driver XPS|
|CLP-775ND Printer Driver (No Installer)|
|Samsung Universal Printer Driver - PostScript for Windows|
|Samsung Universal Printer Driver for Windows 10, 7, Xp|
Steps Install Driver Samsung CLP-775ND
Manual Installation of Samsung CLP-775ND Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung CLP-775ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung CLP-775ND driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLP-775ND is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung CLP-775ND Driver
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung CLP-775ND driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung CLP-775ND driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLP-775ND and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.