Samsung CLX-2160 your perfect printer for Windows users. There are many printers on the market that may be perfect for you. But, we have picked you the perfect multifunction printer for those who are Windows users. The Samsung CLX-2160 is a compatible printer which comes with many great specifications. Let's find out below.
Basically, this printer is manufactured as the all-in-one printer which can handle low document duty like for home use or small workgroup. This Samsung CLX-2160 is a color printer with stable print speed. You can get at least 16 color pages per minute and 4 black pages per minute.
The print quality is brilliant with print resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi. You will spend less time to wait because the first page out time is only 18 seconds. In addition, the Samsung CLX-2160 also brings mobile printing feature with PictBridge which is convenient for Windows operating system. PictBridge is a system that allows you to directly print your photos from your smart devices.
Related Driver: Samsung SCX-4016 Driver for Windows
This device also delivers several functions like a printer, scanner, and a copier. Interface connectivity is also friendly to the windows users, so you do not worry about the connection. You can connect your computer through a wired connection as the main PC connection.
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|CLX-2160 Print Driver|
|CLX-2160 Print Driver|
|CLX-2160 Scan Driver|
|CLX-2160 Scan Driver\|
|Universal Scan Driver for Windows 7, 10, 8, Xp|
|Network PC Fax Utility|
How to Install Driver for Samsung CLX-2160
Manual Installation of Samsung CLX-2160 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung CLX-2160 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung CLX-2160 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLX-2160 is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung CLX-2160 Driver
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung CLX-2160 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung CLX-2160 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLX-2160 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.