"Driver Samsung" - Samsung CLX-2160N printer is windows operating system friendly, For those who are Windows users may find a difficulty to find the right printer which is ideal for your windows. Samsung helps you to give you the right solution for your problem with the Samsung CLX-2160N.
This printer is designed for delivering a stable performance for windows. In addition, this printer also delivers fast print performance for a small workgroup. Optimizing print performance, Samsung tries to include two printer connectivity options including. USB port and Ethernet. So, you can easily connect your windows to the printer with hassle-free. The Samsung CLX-2160N also comes with PictBridge feature.
The PictBridge is a direct printing system which lets you directly print your files from your mobile phones. Do not worry that this printer is compatible with Windows operating system. The Samsung CLX-2160N also comes with great print speed without reducing the print quality.
Related Driver: Samsung CLX-2161K Driver Download for Windows
Your documents will get its high-quality print output with a maximum print resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi. Moreover, this multifunction printer can handle multitasking job greatly with print speed up to 17 ppm for black and 4 ppm for color. This printer will not consume your time to print with the fast first page out time is only 26 seconds in Ready Mode.
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Printer Driver Windows|
How to Install Driver for Samsung CLX-2160N:
Manual Installation of Samsung CLX-2160N Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung CLX-2160N driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung CLX-2160N driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLX-2160N is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung CLX-2160N Driver
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung CLX-2160N driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung CLX-2160N driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLX-2160N and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.
Related Driver: Samsung CLX-3305 Driver Windows 7, 8, 10, Xp