"Driver Samsung" - Samsung CLX-2160X a professional printer for everyone. Looking for a handy and easy-to-use printer is tricky sometimes. Especially, for those who are working with Windows. The Samsung CLX-2169X is a printer which is designed for everyone including for Windows users.
The printer will deliver reliable and great performance on your computer. Delivering easiness in document printing lets you quickly do document multitasking jobs. The Samsung CLX-2169X is a multifunction printer which delivers several functions. This device is not the only printer but also a scanner and a copier. This printer also allows you to get consistent print performance for multitasking jobs.
Moreover, Windows users can also smoothly operate this printer from the screen because it supports Windows operating system. Your Windows can be also connected to the printer through wired connectivity using USB or network connectivity using Ethernet. You can also directly print your files through your smartphones using PictBridge.
Experiencing stable and durable print performance, the Samsung CLX-2169X will never disappoint you. You will achieve excellent print speed without sacrificing the print quality. This printer can print up to 17 color ppm and 4 black ppm. Delivering 2400 x 600 dpi print resolution, this printer ensures your documents will get its high-quality print output. So, you do not worry about it!
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Printer Driver Windows|
How to Install Driver for Samsung CLX-2160XManual Installation of Samsung CLX-2160X Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
Related Driver: Samsung CLX-3305 Driver Windows 7, 8, 10, Xp
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung CLX-2160X driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung CLX-2160X driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLX-2160X is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung CLX-2160X driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung CLX-2160X driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLX-2160X and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.