"Driver Samsung" - Samsung CLX-2161K will work great on your Windows. You may need to find the best printer which will work well on your Windows. For best print experience, you should make sure that your printer will work at its best when operating on Windows. The Samsung CLX-2161K is your Windows printer which will be your soulmate in handling your document requirements.
In addition, this printer offers you fast print speed with uncompromising print quality. Ensuring your document jobs will meet the deadline. The Samsung CLX-2161K comes with impressive print speed. You can achieve 4 pages per minute for mono and 17 pages per minute for color. We think that it is perfect for home use or small office.
In addition, your images and texts will get its sharp and vivid color print quality with print resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi. You do not need to worry about it. Moreover, Samsung supplies with great processor and 128 MB RAM in order to make sure that the printer will work well throughout the day.
Related Driver: Samsung CLP-365 Driver Windows 10, 8, 7
Windows users do need to worry because the Samsung CLX-2161K comes with two interface connectivity options including USB and Ethernet. There is also PictBridge feature which is a mobile direct printing from your iPhone or iPad.
Samsung CLX-2161K Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Printer Driver Windows|
How to Install Driver Samsung CLX-2161K:
Manual Installation of Samsung CLX-2161K Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung CLX-2161K driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung CLX-2161K driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLX-2161K is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung CLX-2161K Driver
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung CLX-2161K driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung CLX-2161K driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLX-2161K and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.
Related Driver: Samsung Xpress SL-C460 for Windows 7, 8, 10