"Driver Samsung" - Samsung CLX-2161KN offers you Windows OS Compatibility, for those who are Windows lovers, now you do not worry while looking for a perfect printer because Samsung has a thing that you want so bad. The Samsung CLX-2161KN is your Windows printer for handling your document print.
Additionally, this printer is designed as an all-in-one printer that can do multitasking jobs like printing, scanning, as well as, copying. This printer also invites you to smooth and fast print performance. The Samsung CLX-2161KN comes with impressive print speed. You will never get a bad print quality when using it.
In fact, this print produces an outstanding print resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi. This great resolution lets you have a brilliant print quality. Besides, you can print up to 17 pages per minute with this printer. You will also spend less time to wait because the first page out is only 18 seconds for monochrome prints
Related Driver: Samsung Xpress M2885FW Driver for Windows
Windows 7, 8, 10, Xp and etc users will be free to connect the Samsung CLX-2161KN to their computer. You can use a USB port or just connect it through Ethernet. You can directly print your images from your iPhone or iPad using PictBridge. However, this printer does not support automatic duplex for two-sided printing. And this printer can also scan and copy.
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Printer Driver Windows|
How to Install Driver for Samsung CLX-2161KN:
Manual Installation of Samsung CLX-2161KN Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung CLX-2161KN driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung CLX-2161KN driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLX-2161KN is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung CLX-2161KN Driver
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung CLX-2161KN driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung CLX-2161KN driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLX-2161KN and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-3050 Driver for Windows