"Driver Samsung" - Samsung CLX-3160 colour multifunction printer review, this printer is specially designed for a small workgroup with low document duty. The Samsung CLX-3160 lets you have a great print performance when doing multitasking jobs. The design of this printer is best for office environment which is small and compact.
In addition, you can do many document jobs like scanning, printing, as well as copying. Your business documents will get its excellent quality because this series is equipped with a great print resolution. Delivering a maximum print resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi produces professional print quality for texts and images.
The Samsung CLX-3160 also delivers fast print speed up to 17 ppm for mono and 4 ppm for colour. The monthly duty cycle is up to 1500 pages which are enough for low document duty. But, you need to manually do two-sided printing for print on two sides of the paper.
Related Driver: Samsung CLX-3160 Driver Download for Windows
Do you know that the Samsung CLX-3160 will work wonderfully on your Mac? In fact, Samsung makes this printer supports to work well in many operating systems including Mac operating system. There is only one connectivity option to connect to the printer using the USB port. In addition, this printer does not equip with a fax.
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Printer Driver Windows|
How to Install Driver for Samsung CLX-3160
Manual Installation of Samsung CLX-3160 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung CLX-3160 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung CLX-3160 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLX-3160 is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung CLX-3160 Driver
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung CLX-3160 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung CLX-3160 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLX-3160 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-2955ND Driver for Windows