Samsung CLX-3160N color multifunction printer mac users may love. You know that your Mac should meet with its best partner to work with. The Samsung CLX-3160N is the best printer for Mac users. This computer supports a various operating system including Mac operating system, so you do not worry about it.
In addition, this printer also brings network connectivity which will ease your work. You can also connect your Mac to the printer through USB port at the back. The Samsung CLX-3160N also brings a mobile direct printing which is known as PictBridge.
This feature lets you to directly print your images from your mobile devices. Samsung also provides with a large capacity of RAM up to 128 MB in order to deliver fast print performance. However, this printer does not support with automatic two-sided printing and a fax capability.
Related Driver: Samsung CLP-775ND Driver Download Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp
Moreover, this printer will work wonderfully for multitasking jobs like printing, scanning, as well as copying. The Samsung CLX-3160N also lets you have impressive print quality thanks to the great print resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi. In addition, you can get 17 mono pages per minute and 4 color pages per minute, so you will meet your deadline on time.
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Samsung Universal Printer Driver - PostScript for Windows|
|Samsung Universal Printer Driver for Windows|
|Universal Scan Driver for Windows|
How to Install Driver for Samsung CLX-3160N:Manual Installation of Samsung CLX-3160N Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung CLX-3160N driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung CLX-3160N driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLX-3160N is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung CLX-3160N driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung CLX-3160N driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLX-3160N and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.