"Driver Samsung" - Samsung CLX-3170FN is Windows compatible, for those who are loyal Mac user may love to use the Samsung CLX-3170FN as their partner to handle document jobs. Luckily, this printer is Mac friendly so you do not worry about it. In fact, this printer will work at its best for document handling.
Samsung also brings additional printer features like network connectivity and fax capability.
As you know that this printer has four functions, so you can do different types of document handling in only one machine. The Samsung CLX-3170FN also ensures you to have a reliable performance for multitasking jobs.
As Mac compatible printer, your Mac can be connected to the printer through network or USB connectivity. In addition, there is PictBridge feature which is for direct mobile printing from your iPad or iPhone. Samsung also includes Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) in order to easily scan and copy for multipage.
Related Driver: Samsung CLX-9252NA Driver Download for Windows
Furthermore, the Samsung CLX-3170FN also delivers great print quality without sacrificing the print speed. You can get at least 16 mono pages per minute as well as 4 color pages per minute. Your documents and images will perform sharp, clear, and vivid color print quality. Besides, the monthly duty cycle is up to 1500 pages which are best for a small office.
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Printer Driver Windows|
How to Install Driver for Samsung CLX-3170FNManual Installation of Samsung CLX-3170FN Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung CLX-3170FN driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung CLX-3170FN driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLX-3170FN is up and ready to use.
- Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung CLX-3170FN driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung CLX-3170FN driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLX-3170FN and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.
Related Driver: Samsung Xpress SL-C460 for Windows 7, 8, 10