"Driver Samsung" - Samsung CLX-3175 perfect multifunction printer for your Windows, Nowadays, looking for a printer with Mac compatible is easy enough but hard to find sometimes. Here, Samsung gives your one of the best Samsung printers for your Mac. The Samsung CLX-3175 color multifunction printer with Mac compatible will impress every Mac users.
Besides, the Mac installation is easy and quick so it will not make you stress it. Moreover, this printer is geared with useful and easy-to-use printer function for giving hassle-free operation. The Samsung CLX-3175 comes with a 2-line LCD screen in order to perform printer information and setting.
This printer is manufactured as a 3-in-1 printer which can also handle document scanning and copying. You can connect your Mac to the printer through wired connectivity using the USB cable. However, this printer does not perform fax capability and auto duplex for automatic two-sided printing. The printer performance for Mac will never disappoint you.
Related Driver: Samsung CLP-670ND Driver Download Windows 7, 8, 10, Xp
The Samsung CLX-3175 delivers impressive print quality with uncompromising print speed. You can get at least 17 black pages in a minute and 4 color pages in a minute. The duty cycle is enough for 2000 pages per month. Besides, a maximum print resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi lets you have professional print quality.
Samsung CLX-3175 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|Printer Driver Windows|
How to Install Driver for Samsung CLX-3175Manual Installation of Samsung CLX-3175 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung CLX-3175 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung CLX-3175 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLX-3175 is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung CLX-3175 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung CLX-3175 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLX-3175 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.
Related Driver: Samsung CLX-3180FW Printer Driver Download