"Driver Samsung" - All in one printer from Samsung CLX-3175FN. The Samsung CLX-3175FN is surely one nice printer that you have to get if you are using the Mac operating system. That is because this printer is considered as one of the best ones that you can get from many different reasons. If you are still doubted this printer, you will need to know some of these things first.
For the start, this printer is already considered as the all in one printer. That means you will be able to use this printer for some other purposes such as scanning and copying. With all of those features from this Samsung CLX-3175FN, this printer is surely one nice printer to have.
As an addition to that, the price of this printer is also considerably affordable. That is because this printer is tagged for the average of 400 dollars only. That number is slightly below the average printers on the same level out there.
Related Driver: Samsung CLP-660ND Driver Windows 7, 8, 10, Xp
The last but not least, the main setup and setting of this printer is totally easy, even if you are using the Mac operating system. This is one thing that many people are looking from this Samsung CLX-3175FN, because they are using the Mac operating system at home.
Samsung CLX-3175FN Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012
|Printer Driver Windows|
How to Install Driver for Samsung CLX-3175FN:Manual Installation of Samsung CLX-3175FN Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung CLX-3175FN driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung CLX-3175FN driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLX-3175FN is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung CLX-3175FN driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung CLX-3175FN driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLX-3175FN and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.
Related Driver: Samsung CLX-3185 Driver Windows 7, 8, 10, Xp