Small and compact Samsung CLX-3175FW, there are not many options of the printer if you are looking for your Mac operating system. Fortunately, the Samsung CLX-3175FW is one of those few printers that you can get if you are looking for the nice one for your printing needs.
For your information, there are some nice things that you will get if you are using this printer from Samsung for your Mac operating system printer. The first and the most important one is the features that you will love from this printer.
This printer is considered as one nice printer with all in one feature. That means this Samsung CLX-3175FW can simply print, scan, and copy anything using this printer. The next thing that you will love is the size of this printer. This printer is compact enough so that you will not need to worry if you have the small space on the desk for this printer.
Related Driver: Samsung CLP-300N Driver for Mac OS
The last but not least, the price of this printer is considered affordable. It is true that in term of price, this printer is not that cheap. However, you can be sure that the price of this Samsung CLX-3175FW is slightly below the average. That means you can surely save some of your money.
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|CLX- 3175FW Series Print Driver|
|CLX- 3175FW Series Print Driver Mono(No Installer)|
|CLX-3175FW Series Scan Driver|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver - PostScript for Windows|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows|
|Samsung Smart Panel|
How to Install Driver for Samsung CLX-3175FW:Manual Installation of Samsung CLX-3175FW Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung CLX-3175FW driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung CLX-3175FW driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLX-3175FW is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung CLX-3175FW driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung CLX-3175FW driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLX-3175FW and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.