"Driver Samsung" - Excellent print using Samsung CLX-3175N, if you are using the Mac operating system in your computer and you need a printer for your personal printing needs, the Samsung CLX-3175N can be a nice printer that you have to buy. That is because this printer has the nice printing quality that you will love to have.
Because of that reason, this printer is one printer that many people love to have. For your information, this printer is the all in one printer with the scanning and copying features. Unfortunately.
The scanning speed is one major thing that you need to highlight since this Samsung CLX-3175N has the considerably slower scanning speed compared with many other printers in the same class. However, the scanning quality is something that you should not need to worry.
Related Driver: Samsung CLP-660ND Driver Windows 7, 8, 10, Xp
As an addition to that, the printing quality of this printer can be considered as something excellent. The crisp black and white text printing, the sharp, and detail photo printing are two things that you will never miss from this printer. Therefore, if you are looking for a printer with the excellent printing quality plus the additional features such as scanning and copying, Samsung CLX-3175N is the printer that you need to buy.
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Printer Driver Windows|
How to Install Driver for Samsung CLX-3175N:Manual Installation of Samsung CLX-3175N Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung CLX-3175N driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung CLX-3175N driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLX-3175N is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung CLX-3175N driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung CLX-3175N driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLX-3175N and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.
Related Driver: Samsung SF-750 Printer Driver Download