Samsung CLX-3180 for your home office, the Samsung CLX-3180 can be considered as one perfect printer for your home office needs, especially if you are using the Windows operating system at home. That is because this printer has all of the nice features that you need for your home office.
|Samsung CLX-3180 Driver|
As an addition to that, the setting of this printer is considerably friendly for those who are using the Windows operating system on their computer. If you are asking for the features of this printer, you will be glad knowing that this printer has three different features that you will need for your home office.
Those features that you will get from the Samsung CLX-3180 are the printing, copying, and scanning. With all of those features, you will not need any other machine for your home office anymore. For your information, it is true that the performance of this printer cannot be matched with many other office printers out there.
Related Driver: Samsung Xpress M2875FD Driver Download for Windows
However, you will not need to worry if you want to use this printer for your home office. That is because Samsung CLX-3180 has the considerably fast speed for all of the functions as well as the quality that you will not regret your need.
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|CLX-3180 Series Print Driver|
|CLX-3180 Series Print Driver(No Installer)|
|Samsung CLX-3180 Series Scan Driver|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver - PostScript for Windows|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows|
|Universal Scan Driver for Windows|
|Samsung Set Ip|
How to Install Driver for Samsung CLX-3180Manual Installation of Samsung CLX-3180 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung CLX-3180 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung CLX-3180 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLX-3180 is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung CLX-3180 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung CLX-3180 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLX-3180 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.