"Driver Samsung" - The simple user interface on Samsung CLX-3180FN, the Windows operating system can be considered as one unique OS that only a few people use on their computer. As the result, the easy-to-use printer such as Samsung CLX-3180FN is totally recommended if you are looking for a printer while using the Windows operating system.
The main reason is that this printer has the simple setting that you can easily handle, even for the Windows operating system. For those who think that installing a printer on the Windows operating system is somewhat difficult, you will not find that kind of thing if you are using this Samsung CLX-3180FN.
That is because the installation of this printer is considerably easy. As an addition to that, the user interface of this printer is also something easy to master so that you will not need to worry about anything when you are using this printer.
Related Driver: Samsung SL-M3820D Driver Download for Windows
If you think that the easy user interface is the only thing that you will get from this printer, you are wrong. That is because this printer has the nice performance that you will surely love. In fact, you can simply say that this Samsung CLX-3180FN is something that you can use for your small office, if you have one.
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Printer Driver Windows|
How to Install Driver for Samsung CLX-3180FN:Manual Installation of Samsung CLX-3180FN Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung CLX-3180FN driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung CLX-3180FN driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLX-3180FN is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung CLX-3180FN driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung CLX-3180FN driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLX-3180FN and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.
Related Driver: Samsung CLP-680DW Driver Download Windows 10, 7, 8, Xp