High printing quality from Samsung CLX-3180FW, the Samsung CLX-3180FW is considered as one color printer if you are using the Mac operating system. That is because this printer is already using the laser printing technology that will give you the nice printing result, including the one that you need for your photo print.
For your information, this printer is already using the laser printing technology that will let this printer gives you the high-quality printing output. It does not matter if you are printing the black and white text or the colorful photo using this Samsung CLX-3180FW, the result will still be amazing.
As an addition to that, the printing resolution of this printer is high enough so that sharpness will not be a problem for this printer at all. If you think the printing quality is not enough, you might be glad to know that this printer is classified as the all in one printer.
Related Driver: Samsung CLX-3180FN Driver Download for Windows
That means you can get three different functions from this printer starting from printing, scanning and copying. With the nice performance and the complete functions that you can get from this Samsung CLX-3180FW, what else do you need? This printer has the answers for your printing problems in many cases.
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|CLX-3180FW Print Driver|
|CLX-3180FW Print Driver (No Installer)|
|Samsung CLX-3180FW Series Scan Driver|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver - PostScript for Windows|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows|
|Universal Scan Driver for Windows|
|Samsung Set Ip|
How to Install Driver for Samsung CLX-3180FW:Manual Installation of Samsung CLX-3180FW Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung CLX-3180FW driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung CLX-3180FW driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLX-3180FW is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung CLX-3180FW driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung CLX-3180FW driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLX-3180FW and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.