"Driver Samsung" - Samsung CLX-3185W, the significant features, the Samsung CLX-3185W has been recognized as one of the best printing devices that you can find on the market today. This particular printer, which can be so suitable for those who use Windows OS, will definitely make your printing, copying, scanning, and even faxing become so much easier and simpler to do. So then, you can really finish all of them at the right time for sure.
Then, the excellent printing performance of the Samsung CLX-3185W actually comes from its significant features. Some of them are like the 2400x600 dpi printing resolution, 360 MHz Processor, 128 MB RAM, Samsung Printer Language Color (SPL-C), and so many more still.
All of them will be the advantageous things that you will love so much. So then, you will never have any problems to get the best printing results that you require all this time. Aside from that, you can also find the notable USB and wireless network applied to the Samsung CLX-3185W.
Related Driver: Samsung CLX-3175FN Driver Download Windows 7, 8, 10, Xp
Those particular features will really help you to create your printouts in the more effortless way. Even, you can do your works directly and efficiently anywhere and anytime using your smart devices such as tablets or smartphones. Thus, you do not have to spend too much time and energy every time you want to print your files.
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Printer Driver Windows|
How to Install Driver for Samsung CLX-3185W:Manual Installation of Samsung CLX-3185W Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung CLX-3185W driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung CLX-3185W driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLX-3185W is up and ready to use
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung CLX-3185N driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung CLX-3185N driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLX-3185N and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.
Related Driver: Samsung CLP-415NW Driver Windows 10, 7, 8