"Driver Samsung" - The Samsung CLX-3305W can be one of the most fabulous devices that many people will choose. It is because this wonderful printing equipment will offer you the notable various performances which can be printing, duplicating, scanning, and faxing a well.
All of them will give you the same best quality results that can fit your requirements and expectations as well as possible mainly if you complement it with the Mac OS driver. Well, one of the reasons why you have to choose the Samsung CLX-3305W is because it has so numerous features.
Some of them can be like the 2400x600 dpi printing resolution, 4 different ink tanks, a 2-line monochrome display, 128 MB RAM, 150 sheet input tray, the USB 2.0 and Wi-Fi connectivity, and so on. All of those things will make you able to use the printer in the easier and more optimal way for sure.
Related Driver: Samsung CLX-3160 Driver Windows 7, 8, 10, Xp
Besides, the Samsung CLX-3305W can also show you the speedy printing performance. It can be proven when it can give you 19 pages per minute (ppm) for black and white, yet only 4 ppm for colours. However, it will still be able to make you have the fast and efficient printing experiences that you admire so much.
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Printer Drivers Windows|
How to Install Drive for Samsung CLX-3305W:
Manual Installation of Samsung CLX-3305W Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung CLX-3305W driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung CLX-3305W driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLX-3305W is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung CLX-3305W Driver
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung CLX-3305W driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung CLX-3305FW driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLX-3305W and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.
Related Driver: Samsung CLP-610ND Driver Windows 10, 8, 7