Choosing the Samsung CLX-6200FX is something that you better do especially when you look for the best supporting device for your business. This fabulous equipment, which is so suitable for Windows OS, will definitely make you have the efficient performance at the workplace as it can publish, copy, scan, and fax your files.
So then, you can make your working time become so much more productive than before. Well, there are some great features of the Samsung CLX-6200FX that you can highlight. One of them is the 2400x600 dpi printing resolution which will make your printed files look so clear and vividat once.
Even better, the 4 different ink tanks applied on the machine can make the device create the attractive color gradation that pleases your eyes so well. So, it is no wonder that you will always get satisfied whenever you use this printing stuff.
Related Driver: Samsung CLX-3185 Driver Windows 7, 8, 10, Xp
Then, there is also the Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) added to the Samsung CLX-6200FX. This particular feature will definitely help you to handle the paper as well as possible while you are doing your works. In other words, it will allow you to print on both of the sides of the paper nicely. So then, you can still save some more papers instead of spending mush money for it.
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|CLX-6200FX Print Driver|
|CLX-6200FX Print Driver Mono (No Installer)|
|CLX-6200FX Print Driver PostScript|
|CLX-6200FX Scan Driver|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver - PostScript for Windows|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows|
|Scan OCR program|
How to Install Driver for Samsung CLX-6200FX:
Manual Installation of Samsung CLX-6200FX Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung CLX-6200FX driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung CLX-6200FX driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this
point,if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung CLX-6200FX is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung CLX-6200FX Driver
- Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung CLX-6200FX driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung CLX-6200FX driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung CLX-6200FX and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.