Samsung ML-3750ND is a workgroup printer. With this feature, the printer can be used by several users. They can be connected by using LAN connection, and after that they will get access to use this printer. They will not get any problems to use this device in workgroup connection.
Samsung ML-3750ND is designed as a monochrome printer. This will provide output in black and white results. Of course, this means that the device cannot provide color results in printing texts and pictures. Although this can only print in black and white, the printer provides good printing speed. Its printing speed can reach up to 37 pages per minute, especially when it prints on Letter A paper size.
To support the results of printing, Samsung ML-3750ND has good printing resolution. Its maximum resolution can reach 1200 dpi. For monochrome printing, this is good resolution and this will make the results enhanced.
Related Driver: Samsung SCX-4100 for Linux
So users can get better printing results. Moreover, this device provides RAM to make the printer able to process tasks faster. Its RAM is 128 MB and it can be upgraded up to 512 MB. With this, the printer will not waste time in processing, and all tasks can be done in fast way. When it needs better performance, its memory can be upgraded.
Samsung ML-3750ND Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|ML-3750ND Series Print Driver PCL6|
|ML-3750ND Series Print Driver Post Script|
|ML-3750ND Series Print Driver (No Installer)|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver - PostScript for Windows|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows|
|Universal Print Driver PostScript for Windows|
|Samsung Set Ip|
|Universal Print Driver XPS for Windows|
How to Install Driver for Samsung ML-3750ND:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-3750ND Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-3750ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-3750ND driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-3750ND is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-3750ND driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-3750ND driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-3750ND and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.