Several good points offered by Samsung ML-4510ND. Samsung ML-4510ND is one of monochrome printer from Samsung. As its type, this device is not designed for color printing. When users want to print colorful photos or documents this printer cannot do it since this can provide only black and white printing.
This can be useful for sectors of customers who do not need color printing. This monochrome printer is supported by good performance. Samsung ML-4510ND is equipped with processor of 600 MHz. It is also equipped with RAM 128 MB. This memory still can be upgraded up to 640 MB.
With this combination, the printer will not have big problems in printing big files. Of course, since this printer is also a workgroup printer, this printer will not be easily error when some users use this device. When it needs better performance, the memory can be upgraded to its higher capacity.
Related Driver: Samsung SL-M3820D Driver Download for Windows
About its performance, Samsung ML-4510ND has also good printing speed. Its printing speed can reach 40 pages per minute. With this speed, there will be less time wasted for the printing process. Then, its first printout will be ready in less than 9 seconds. Moreover, this device is equipped with auto duplex printing, so printing on both sides of paper is not big problem to deal.
Samsung ML-4510ND Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 7 (32 and 64 Bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64 Bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32 and 64 Bit)
- Windows 10 (32 and 64 Bit)
- Windows Vista (32 and 64 Bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|ML-451x, 501x Printer Driver PCL6|
|ML-451x, 501x Printer Driver Post Script|
|ML-451x, 501x Printer Driver XPS|
|ML-451x, 501x Printer Driver (No Installer)|
|Easy Printer Manager|
|Samsung Universal Printer Driver - PostScript for Windows|
|Samsung Universal Printer Driver for Windows|
How to Install Driver for Samsung ML-4510ND:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-4510ND Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-4510ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-4510ND driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-4510ND is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-4510ND driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-4510ND driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-4510ND and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.