Samsung ML-4551ND is a good printer from Samsung. This printer is good for offices who need good printing performance. To support it, this device has workgroup feature. The printer can get connected to some users by using wired connection. This is useful since there will be less printing devices in offices and this printer can be helpful in dealing with documents.
Then, Samsung ML-4551ND is a monochrome printer. This means that this printer is designed and manufactured only for giving output in black and white. There is no toner for color printing, so it is impossible to print colorful photos, even only color texts. This feature may not be useful and interesting for several users, but users who do not need color printing will love this device.
Then, Samsung ML-4551ND has laser printing technology. This is not a simple technology. With this technology, this printer can provide better performance, especially in the term of speed. Printing speed of this device is up to 43 pages per minute.
Related Driver: Samsung SL-M4583FX Driver Download for Windows
Then, its first printing results will be ready in around 8.5 seconds. Of course, it is good speed to have from a printer, especially since it is a workgroup printer. Many documents can be handled well by this device with that printing speed.
Samsung ML-4551ND Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 7 (32 and 64 Bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64 Bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32 and 64 Bit)
- Windows 10 (32 and 64 Bit)
- Windows Vista (32 and 64 Bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|ML-4551ND Print Driver PCL6|
|ML-4551ND Print Driver Post Script|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver - PostScript for Windows|
|Samsung Set Ip|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows|
How to Install Driver for Samsung ML-4551ND:
Manual Installation of Samsung ML-4551ND Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-4551ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-4551ND driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-4551ND is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung ML-4551ND Driver
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-4551ND driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-4551ND driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-4551ND and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.