Samsung ML-4050ND is a printer with good performance. This printer is good for offices that need better performance of printer when they need to deal with document printing. Moreover, this device has workgroup feature. This feature allows the printer to get connected to the LAN and it means many users can use this device when they are connected.
This is effective and efficient since it is not necessary to have many printers in office. Then, Samsung ML-4050ND is a monochrome printer. This is the other reasons why this printer can be suitable for offices. This printer can only provide printing results in black and white.
There will be no color printing results provided by this device. Of course, this can be suitable for offices that need less access for color printing. About its performance, Samsung ML-4050ND has good performance. For its printing speed, this device can print up to 40 pages per minute.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-2955DW Driver for Windows 7, 10, 8
This speed is for printing on Letter A paper. When it is on A4 or legal paper size, its speed can reach up to 38 pages per minute. With this printing speed, it can more efficient and there will be no time wasted for printing. Moreover, this printer already supports duplex printing, so this can save its paper consumption.
Samsung ML-4550ND Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|ML-4550 Print Driver PCL6|
|ML-4550 Printer Driver Post Script|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver - PostScript for Windows 7, 8, 10|
|Samsung Set Ip|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows|
Steps Install Driver for Samsung ML-4550ND:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-4550ND Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-4550ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-4550ND driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-4550ND is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-4550ND driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-4550ND driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-4550ND and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.