Samsung ML-4551NDR is a printer produced and manufactured by Samsung some years ago. This printer cannot be categorized as new printer. That is why this printer still works in monochrome which means that this printer can only provide black and white.
Moreover, this is specially designed as mono printer to target certain sectors that do not need color printing. Although it may not be new printer, there are still some interesting features to see. The first point is about its performance. This printer has supported laser technology in printing. As what people have known.
This technology can provide the printer with better performance in printing, especially about its printing speed. In this case, the printer printing speed is up to 43 pages per minute. This is a speed for printing on A4 or legal paper size. When Samsung ML-4551NDR prints on smaller paper size, this printer can print up to 45 pages per minute.
Related Driver: Samsung SL-M3370 Driver Download for Windows
Then, Samsung ML-4551NDR is actually a workgroup printer. This printer can be used by several users when they are connected to this device. The printer can be connected through LAN connection to make this workgroup system. Of course, there is also processor and RAM to make sure that this printer still able to receive and process tasks from users of this device with smaller error possibility.
Samsung ML-4551NDR Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 7 (32 and 64 Bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64 Bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32 and 64 Bit)
- Windows 10 (32 and 64 Bit)
- Windows Vista (32 and 64 Bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|ML-4551NDR Printer Driver PCL6|
|ML-4551NDR Printer Driver Post Script|
|Samsung Universal Printer Driver - PostScript for Windows|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows|
Steps to Install Driver Samsung ML-4551NDR:
Manual Installation of Samsung ML-4551NDR Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-4551NDR driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-4551NDR driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-4551NDR is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung ML-4551NDR Driver
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-4551NDF driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-4551NDR driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-4551NDR and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.