Samsung ML-5010ND is a monochrome printer from Samsung. This device is dedicated only for printing in black and white results. This printer will not be able to print color texts and pictures since its toner and specification is specially manufactured for mono printing.
This may be disappointing for some users, but others who need only mono printing, this can be so useful and good choice. Samsung ML-5010ND has good printing performance. This is because of the laser printing technology equipped by its manufacturer. With its technology, the printer will be able to provide better printing speed. its printing speed is up to 48 pages per minute.
This is quite good speed to get and this will make printing time shorter. Time will not be wasted only for waiting the printing process. Then, Samsung ML-5010ND has some other interesting feature. This device is able to print on both sides of paper automatically. This is because the printer already supports auto duplex printing.
Relalted Driver: Samsung SF-760P Driver Windows
This will be good feature since users will not need to waste their time for setting the printer and paper. They can easily print on both sides of paper. This can also be useful feature to save the paper consumption and its saving is up to 50%. Then, this device can also print barcode with good printing result.
Samsung ML-5010ND Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Samsung ML-5010ND Print Driver PCL6|
|Samsung ML-5010ND Print Driver Post Script|
|Samsung ML-5010ND Print Driver XPS|
|Samsung ML-5010ND Print Driver (No Installer)|
|Samsug Set Ip|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver - PostScript for Windows|
How to Install Driver for Samsung ML-5010ND:Manual Installation of Samsung ML-5010ND Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung ML-5010ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung ML-5010ND driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung ML-5010ND is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung ML-5010ND driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung ML-5010ND driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung ML-5010ND and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.