"Driver Samsung" - Samsung SF-560 a device for your fax and copy document jobs, looking for a machine which can handle two different document jobs? The Samsung SF-560 is your right choice! For your information, this device is specially designed for those who have low document duty, especially for scanning and copying.
This machine only can fax and copy in black color with exception quality result. You will find a 2-line display with 16 characters as the main control panel. Also, a 2-line display lets you figure about what is going on with the machine in one glance. Cool, right?
Also, this printer brings a memory up to 2 MB which is enough to handle for low duty level. The Samsung SF-560 also brings a quite large paper handling including a 250-sheet input tray, a 150-sheet output tray, as well as a 20-sheet ADF tray. The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) ensures a quick faxing and copying process.
Related Driver: Samsung SL-M3370 Driver for Mac O
Multitasking jobs will ensure your busy office with fast performance without sacrificing the print quality. Your copies and scans will get its great quality with a maximum resolution up to 300 x 300 dpi. Besides, the Samsung SF-560 speed is fast with 16 pages per minute with reduction and enlargement are up to 50-200 %.
Operating System Compatibility:
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 64-Bit Edition
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 x64
|Printer Driver for Windows and Mac|
Steps to Install Driver for Samsung SF-560:
Manual Installation of Samsung SF-560 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung SF-560 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung SF-560 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung SF-560 is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung SF-560 Driver
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung SF-560 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung SF-560 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung SF-560 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.