"Driver Samsung" - What you need to know about Samsung SF-650. As you know that there are many printer types which different functions and features. If you are looking for a business job for your scan and copy requirement, the Samsung SF-650 should be on your wish-list.
This printer only functions a scanner as well as a copier. Before purchasing it, you should know what this printer has for you and specification, keep reading below! As the 2-in-1 mono printer offers you with strong and fast multitasking jobs. In fact, Samsung supplies this printer with larger memory capacity up to 16 MB. the performance is great as you wish.
The Samsung SF-560 can copy up to 19 pages per minute with the monthly duty cycle up to 1500 pages. Offering greater print resolution up to 600 x 300 dpi produces fine quality for your monochrome copy quality.
Related Driver: Samsung SCX-6322DN Driver Download for Windows
You will also spend fewer time thanks to the fast first page out time in only 15 seconds. This printer is equipped with Automatic Document Feeder function in order to give a fast document processing. Samsung includes a 250-sheet cassette tray and a 50-sheet tray for ADF. The Samsung SL-650 comes with a 2-line display panel which is for showing the printer information and setting.
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Windows, Mac OS, Linux|
How to Install Driver for Samsung SF-650:
Manual Installation of Samsung SF-650 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung SF-650 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung SF-650 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung SF-650 is up and ready to use.
Manual Uninstallation of Samsung SF-650 Driver
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung SF-650 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung SF-650 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung SF-650 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.