"Driver Samsung" - Unleash your workload with Samsung SF-750 mono multifunction printer. The Samsung SF-750 is an ideal way to work more efficient and productive. You will save more time and operation cost for your business. This printer is specifically designed for low document duty like a small office or home office.
Giving you faster and better performance is the definition of this device. In fact, you will get installed memory capacity up to 5 MB. It also leads to faster performance without compromising the quality. You can achieve up to 17 pages per minute for a copy. Besides, the Samsung SF-750 has a maximum copy up to 99 copies. Meanwhile, the quality produced by this printer is amazing.
This printer produces a maximum print resolution up to 600 x 600 dpi. It means that your documents and images will get a clear, sharp, and vibrant black/white color print quality. Your workload will be fine with the monthly duty cycle up to 1000 pages This printer only can copy in black and white color in an excellent print quality.
Related Driver: Samsung SL-M3870 Driver for Mac OS
Besides, the paper handling lets you do your jobs with hassle-free. You can get a 250-sheet input tray and a 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder tray. The Samsung SF-750 let you fast copy and fax multipage with ADF function.
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
How to Install Driver for Samsung SF-750:Manual Installation of Samsung SF-750 Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung SF-750 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung SF-750 driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung SF-750 is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung SF-750 driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung SF-750 driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung SF-750 and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.