Here are the features of Samsung Xpress M2885FW, Samsung Xpress M2885FW has a maximum monthly duty cycle of 12000 impressions. It comes with functions such as Google Cloud Print ready, AirPrint ready, scan to network, and scan to folder.
It comes preinstalled with a 128 MB RAM. It consumes 400 watt when operating, 45 watt in standby mode, and 1.6 watt in sleep mode. It comes with a copier with a maximum copying speed of 29 pages per minute. First copy is out in 14 seconds. The copier has a 400% maximum document enlargement level and a 25% maximum document reduction level. It can be used to produce up to 99 copies at a time.
Samsung Xpress M2885FW prints at a maximum speed of 29 pages per minute on a maximum resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi. It supports automatic duplex printing. It is compatible with media such as transparencies, bond paper, thin paper, card stock, thick paper, cotton paper, recycled paper, envelopes, labels, and glossy paper.
Related Driver: Samsung ML-4551N Printer Driver Download
Samsung Xpress M2885FW comes with a scanner with an optical resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi and a CIS scan element. It is equipped with a fax machine that is compatible with Super G3 and a maximum transmission speed of 33.6 kbps.
Operating System Compatibility:
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Samsung M2885FW Series Print Driver|
|Samsung M2885FW Series Print Driver (No Installer)|
|Samsung M2885FW Series Scan Driver|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver - PostScript for Windows|
|Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows|
|Samsung Set Ip|
How to Install Driver for Samsung Xpress M2885FW:Manual Installation of Samsung Xpress M2885FW Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung Xpress M2885FW driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung Xpress M2885FW driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung Xpress M2885FW is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung Xpress M2885FW driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung Xpress M2885FW driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung Xpress M2885FW and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.