A review of Samsung Xpress SL-C460FW. Samsung Xpress SL-C460FWconsumes 2.1 watt in sleep mode, 60 watt in standby mode, and 290 watts when operational. It has a maximum duty cycle of 20,000 impressions per month. It comes with a standard memory the size of 128 MB.
The unit is equipped with a copier that works at a speed of 4 pages per minute for color and 19 pages per minute for black and white. It has a maximum copying resolution of 600 x 600 dpi, for both black and white and color. The first copy is out within 14 seconds only. The copier features ID card copy.
Samsung Xpress SL-C460FWprints at the same value of speed as the copier. It has a maximum printing resolution of 2400 x 600 dpi for both black and white and color. Its first print is out in 26 seconds. The unit is compatible with Apple Mac OS X 10.4-10.8, Windows 8, MS Windows Server 2008, MS Windows Vista, MS Windows 7, MS Windows Server 2003, Linux, MS Windows 2000, and MS Windows XP.
Related Driver: Samsung SL-M3820ND Driver for Mac OS
Samsung Xpress SL-C460FW supports the use of this paper, thick paper, recycled paper, plain paper, labels, glossy paper, cotton paper, cardstock, as well as bond paper.
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1(64-bit)
- Windows 8.1(32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012
|Windows, Mac and Linux|
How to Install Driver and Software for Samsung Xpress SL-C460FW:Manual Installation of Samsung Xpress SL-C460FW Driver
For your printer to properly work, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You can follow the steps provided below on a computer running on Microsoft Windows.
- Once the download completes, you can begin the process of installing the Samsung Xpress SL-C460FW driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file is stored. Once you find the file, click on it. Hint: A driver file’s name typically ends with .exe.
- You can either double-click on the file or right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator”. Wait for some time while the Samsung Xpress SL-C460FW driver file is being extracted. Once the extraction completes, you can move on to the next step.
- The installation process should commence at this point, if you had followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to properly install the driver on your computer.
- Once the installation process completes, your Samsung Xpress SL-C460FW is up and ready to use.
Make sure that you follow all of the following steps in order that the Samsung Xpress SL-C460FW driver can be uninstalled from your computer.
- Find the Start menu on your computer and click on it.
- Find the menu of Control Panel or look for an icon indicating it. You can also type “control panel” on the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall and Application”.
- A list of applications installed on your computer should appear. Look for the Samsung Xpress SL-C460FW driver. You can also type the name of the application on the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung Xpress SL-C460FW and select “Uninstall/Change” option. Further instructions will pop up on the screen for you to follow properly.